We can collect your green waste in small skips or large containers, and with the help of our advisors, we will select the most cost effective method of collection and transport.
Collections can be organised on a regular, scheduled basis, a seasonal arrangement, or a one off collection when required.
What We Can Accept
- Sticks, twigs and small branches
- Bush and hedge trimmings
- Weeds and plants
What We Can’t Accept
- Bagged garden waste, plastic bags or refuse
- Dog droppings of other faecal matter
- Hardcore, bricks, tiles, rocks and stones
- Plant pots
- Garden tools or furniture
- Soil, sand, cement, gravel
- Kitchen and food waste